New Accelerated Program and Price Reduction!
Next Class starts Monday, August 25th 2014!
Please call for more information and start your path to a new career!
Are you looking for a career you can grow with?
Do you wish to start a new career helping others, but not sure where to begin?
Care For Life Home Health Aide Training Program can help you gain the essential skills needed to become a caring, confident, and respected worker
Home Health Aide’s provide care to:
- Chronically Ill
- Cognitively Impaired
Home Health Aide’s will:
- Provide or Assist with personal care
- Take vital signs
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
Home Health Aide’s can work for:
- Skilled Home Health Agencies
- Private Duty Home Health Agencies
- Assisted Living Facilities
Care For Life Program offer:
- 3 Week Course
- Affordable Classes
- Superior Training
- Career Management
- Lab and Clinical training
- Certificate of Completion
- Recruitment Day
- Instruction by state approved RN